Pandora Autonomous Data Traffic Analyzer
Pandora Autonomous Data Traffic Analyzer is a standalone system designed for monitoring mobile traffic to detect malicious sessions, data leakage or just malfunction of end devices and services.
The system is completely independent of telecommunication operators and does not require downloading telecommunication data from infrastructure (like GGSN). It is possible to use services of multiple telecommunication operators simultaneously without the need to multiply resources.
Pandora Autonomous Data Traffic Analyzer autonomously filters network traffic and can interfere in any way needed. It can also record content evidence triggered any time by any event. That makes cyber watchdogs life much easier when it is possible to see not only logs but also real data targeted by hackers or internal data leakage and frauds.
Easy to setup
To jump start Pandora Autonomous Data Traffic Analyzer the customer has to only change APN settings in any end devices that are subject to monitoring.
Pandora Autonomous Data Traffic Analyzer does not interfere with regular data transmission flows. It does not generate any additional transmission either.
Designed for monitoring mobile traffic to detect malicious sessions, data leakage or just malfunction of end devices and services.
- Signature-less technology
- End-to-end anomaly analysis for both inbound and outbound traffic
- Connectivity agnostictelecommunication operator independent, 5G ready
- Endpoint independency focus on behavior and data patterns for any device in mobile network
- Cognitive and industry focusedable to learn and adapt to specific customer cybersecurity landscape
- Hyperscalableprocesses up to 20 billion sessions daily, designed in container approach
- Bi-modular and simultaneous data processingreal-time and batch workloads
- Cloud native with Microsoft Azure Platform
- Private cloud readydedicated hosted solution in customer private cloud